绿化值: 1837 点
森林币: 100666 SLB
好评度: 65 点
在线时间: 497(小时)
注册时间: 2008-05-20
最后登录: 2017-07-08
楼主  发表于: 2015-08-26 13:10

龙狮殿英文版作业- A Swimming Pool Close to The Sky

迟来的作业,上周在群里受到鼓励,努力一把,尽量今天中午把作业做出来(原定的改编英文歌词可能流产)

On March 16, we 17 outdoor enthusiasts were summoned to head for the swimming pool near the sky in WUHUA.

It rained cats and dogs in the city, but it didn’t stop our steps to pool. We were definitely going to enjoy swimming near the sky whether it’s sunny or rainy.

Fortunately, the further we were away from city, the lighter it rained. And finally it turned up to be a cloudy day. And most interesting thing is, when the team leader Tiankong (means SKY in Chinese) started to sing, a ray of sunlight pierced the clouds and shined into the bus. It seemed like Tiankong was taking control of the weather within his sky.

(Sorry that I missed to photo that ray of light to show to you all.)

After nearly 4 hours bumpy trip on the mountains roads and 1 hour mountain climbing, we finally arrived at our destination, the swimming pool close to the sky.

This beautiful natural swimming pool reminded me of the infinity swimming pool in a Singapore hotel, even this one has edges. In my eye, they are quite the same, as this one is so close to the sky just like that hotel swimming pool.

Everyone were rushing to the swimming pool edge to closely watch it like a watching heaven. But girls found something more interesting. A heart is laying in a cave near the pool!  That's unbelievable! Every girl rushed into the cave for a photograph with this magic heart.

[ 此帖被光头妹在2015-08-26 13:38重新编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 好评度:+10(老恩)
  • take a deep breath, walk slowly & surely
    级别: 新手上路
    UID: 24090
    精华: 0
    发帖: 2
    绿化值: 20 点
    森林币: 20 SLB
    好评度: 0 点
    在线时间: 3(小时)