森林币: 100666 SLB
好评度: 65 点
在线时间: 497(小时)
注册时间: 2008-05-20
最后登录: 2017-07-08
楼主  发表于: 2015-11-09 18:19

三县栋徒步英文作业 -  Go Hunting(寻珍奇野兽)

Mr Cun said, "Go! Go hunting!"

I like the idea of hunting. No matter what we hunt, I think it will brings great pleasure. So, I signed up for it, caring nothing about what we were going to hunt. Before the hunt, the only thing I knew was that it would be a pretty leasure type with 18 km. Espectially when Mr Cun posted the below picture of a hill with lovely trees and grass.

When we arrived at the root of the mountain, I found out that I was in a large team with over 40 members and 2 local guides. Based on this large scale of "hunters",  I deeply believed that  the "things" we were about to hunt must act very quickly,  that's why we need so many people to make a circle big enough to surround the preys. Thinking about the coming exciting hunting game, I started to feel incredibly energetic.

The first 3 to 4 km was quite leasue as decribed by Mr Cun. We were walking through mountain vellages, stepping on top of abandoned ceramic workshop,  enjoying the natural countryside beauties. Everything was going to the right way I expected.

Of course, hunting does not happen in vellage, we need somewhere wild, wild enough for greys. So we started to troop into the mountain. Right as the left photo below. Wait a second, the right photo, is that too wild? We got several kids in team. Actually I was so worried about them walking in a path like this. Maybe they would quit for their safety, I hoped so.  

Leading by the local guides, the troop snaked quickly into the deep forest. The preys were so closed that I could even smell it. But the path was getting more and more narrow, and in the end, only room for one foot. On my left, was the cliff. On my right, was mountain massif with overgrown weed. I did want to ask a question, "What a lessure type is this trail, Mr Cun?" Since we here, we had to accept the reality and move on. As walking into outdoors, sometimes something pops up totally out of your expection, and you will never know what will happen in the next second, all you have to do is to adapt it.
And another thing we need to accept was that, we had to turn back to find another path as the greys disappeared in the air. Disappeared in the air? OK. we all accepted it. Line up, turn around, go go go!

The other path was not easy, too. Accurately, the condition was far more terrable. Some places were even not supposed to called it a path. The local guides waved the sickle up and down, left and right, clearing up all the obstacles for us. And the most impressive one was a thoughout "hole" peeled by the local guides. It's a one meter high hole amoung the 2 meters high weed, with lengh around 2 meters. It's incredible! You can't imagine how much effort they made. The preys must worth it.
And all our "hunters" closely followed up in case of lagging behind. You know lagging behind in deep forest is not good news. Sometimes only 10 meters behind means you lose the team.
After hard steps and hard steps, we came to a steep slope with loose earth and fallen leaves. In my experience, this kind of path is dangerous. When I lined up, waiting to cross it, I suddenly heard girl's screaming. OMG, the girl Little Mud Fish fell down and almost  slid down to the cliff! Seemed someone acted quickly and caught her before sliding down. What a close catch!
In case of any other threat to the team, the man Laughing, without hesitation, started to dig numerous small flatforms for steps by his alpenstock. At that moment, I was so graceful and happy to be one of us. What a great team Mr Cun summoned. And there was a tall tree fallen on the way, the team worked closed together to pass it safely.  

In outdoors, danger were usually acompanied by spectacular scenery. So it did this time.  

And more heart  toughing stories happened. Pls refer to Ms Little Mud Fish's and Mr Laughing's posts. They fully reflects the love of the big "family". And I'm so proud to be with you al!
And attach some photos took in the top mountains.  

And thanks for the local guides, without you, the journey will be full of uncertainty. And thank you for your accompany! And thank you Mr Cun...

(我也想不到自己那么啰嗦,简单写个大意,大家明白就好)
中文大意:
阿村呼:走!跟我走天涯,寻珍宝!
跟阿村走,不会错的!他是伟大的,可爱及英俊的!
他具化腐朽为神奇之功。一路上,化 ”异常休闲“ 为 ”休闲?异想!“  太神奇了!
全凭阿村,不然,这平淡是山林哪能到处都洋溢着满满的大森林之爱?
噢,我不得不感叹:这是我见过最伟大的领队!(大家鼓掌!)
[ 此帖被光头妹在2015-11-11 00:14重新编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 好评度:+10(老恩) 才女
  • 好评度:+10(一笑而过) 好人才
  • 好评度:+10(小泥鳅) Good job !
  • take a deep breath, walk slowly & surely
    级别: 荣誉会员

UID: 23340
    精华: 2
    发帖: 203
    绿化值: 2440 点
    森林币: 2440 SLB
    好评度: 200 点
    在线时间: 1362(小时)
    注册时间: 2014-08-27
    最后登录: 2022-10-15
    1楼  发表于: 2015-11-10 01:01
    英文大意是:村先生说走吧,不会错的,,他是伟大的,,可爱以及英俊的,嘿,你不觉得是吗,你看,缥缈差远了
    今朝不在花前醉,花下人生也是呆
    级别: 骑士
    UID: 2956
    精华: 0
    发帖: 285
    绿化值: 1837 点
    森林币: 100666 SLB
    好评度: 65 点
    在线时间: 497(小时)
    注册时间: 2008-05-20
    最后登录: 2017-07-08
    2楼  发表于: 2015-11-10 17:28
    引用
    引用第1楼村叔于2015-11-10 01:01发表的  :
    英文大意是:村先生说走吧,不会错的,,他是伟大的,,可爱以及英俊的,嘿,你不觉得是吗,你看,缥缈差远了

翻译得太好了!

因近两日较忙,争取今晚完工,并把中文版弄出来,村,你放心,绝对突出领队!
    take a deep breath, walk slowly & surely
    尘世如潮人如水,只叹江湖几人回
    级别: 新手上路
    UID: 24093
    精华: 0
    发帖: 6
    绿化值: 60 点
    森林币: 60 SLB
    好评度: 50 点
    在线时间: 7(小时)
    注册时间: 2015-09-01
    最后登录: 2017-05-10
    3楼  发表于: 2015-11-11 11:47
    才女!
    江湖笑,笑红尘,挥剑孤影飘落苍穹;
    醉酒饮,饮沧桑,爱恨情愁书尽昆仑 。
    这一世,转山转水转佛塔,不为轮回,只为与你同行!
    级别: 荣誉会员

UID: 5235
    精华: 7
    发帖: 2778
    绿化值: 20030 点
    森林币: 132418 SLB
    好评度: 470 点
    在线时间: 4936(小时)
    注册时间: 2009-10-20
    最后登录: 2023-04-14
    4楼  发表于: 2015-11-12 12:30
    赞\(≧▽≦)/   
    不知道去哪里,但要知道跟谁在一起!
    有开始就会有结束,只是时间早了点,才会让大家不习惯!
    级别: 侠客
    UID: 23938
    精华: 2
    发帖: 232
    绿化值: 2790 点
    森林币: 2790 SLB
    好评度: 503 点
    在线时间: 188(小时)
    注册时间: 2015-04-23
    最后登录: 2019-12-03
    5楼  发表于: 2015-11-13 06:05
    I like the sunshine !  And thanks for your love !